Dreams, G.U.T.S & Called by God
is my life story, my testimony and the ministry that God has called me to.
I found forgiveness, hope and restoration in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
It’s available to you too my friend…free for the asking…just call upon the name of the Lord!
May God Bless each of you is my prayer,
It’s a vain wish to be a best seller since it’s something we cannot control no matter how hard we try. It is a godly goal to be the best writer we can be, pursuing excellence in Christ’s name. Gayle Roper
After many years gripped by fear to follow my heart’s desire, I started pursuing my dream of writing in 1998.}
* I’ve been writing since I was 12 years old. I’ve written numerous poems and stories. Most are put away in a box unpublished. However, by God’s grace and favor, some were.
* “A Teenager’s Dream” poem published in my home church, First Assembly Of God’s Sunday Bulletin, February 29, 1976.
* July 4th Article – Snyder Daily News – July 5, 1998.
* Love Calms Any Storm – Longview News Journal – November 19, 2005.
* “The Cowboy and The Cross” poem won “The 2008 Best of Conference Award” – Poetry Category at the North East Texas Christian Writer’s Conference, September 12, 2008.
“Daily Encouragement for Single Women”
released March 1, 2010, Barbour Publishing.
* Book Signing at Barron’s Books in Longview, Texas.
*Contributing Writer for the Presidential Prayer Team “Deeper With God Daily Devotional” Series.
*Past Contributing Writer for the Corral on the BNC Church Website.
* Found my devotional books in Mardel’s
* I currently have two blogs:
God amazes me daily by opening doors of opportunities.
Dreams can come true, if you have the courage
to step out in faith and trust God, knowing that
the desire He places in our hearts also comes
with the ability to accomplish the task.
God Understands Tough Stuff!
Need, I say more.