Dreams, G.U.T.S & Called by God
is my life story, my testimony and the ministry that God has called me to.
I found forgiveness, hope and restoration in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
It’s available to you too my friend…free for the asking…just call upon the name of the Lord!
May God Bless each of you is my prayer,
It’s a vain wish to be a best seller since it’s something we cannot control no matter how hard we try. It is a godly goal to be the best writer we can be, pursuing excellence in Christ’s name. Gayle Roper
After many years gripped by fear to follow my heart’s desire, I started pursuing my dream of writing in 1998.}
* I’ve been writing since I was 12 years old. I’ve written numerous poems and stories. Most are put away in a box unpublished. However, by God’s grace and favor, some were.
* “A Teenager’s Dream” poem published in my home church, First Assembly Of God’s Sunday Bulletin, February 29, 1976.
* July 4th Article – Snyder Daily News – July 5, 1998.
* Love Calms Any Storm – Longview News Journal – November 19, 2005.
* “The Cowboy and The Cross” poem won “The 2008 Best of Conference Award” – Poetry Category at the North East Texas Christian Writer’s Conference, September 12, 2008.
* Contributing Author to the devotional book,
“Daily Encouragement for Single Women”
released March 1, 2010, Barbour Publishing.
* Book Signing at Barron’s Books in Longview, Texas.
*Contributing Writer for the Presidential Prayer Team “Deeper With God Daily Devotional” Series.
*Past Contributing Writer for the Corral on the BNC Church Website.
* Found my devotional books in Mardel’s
* I currently have two blogs:
God amazes me daily by opening doors of opportunities.
Dreams can come true, if you have the courage
to step out in faith and trust God, knowing that
the desire He places in our hearts also comes
with the ability to accomplish the task.
God Understands Tough Stuff!
Need, I say more.
The womens conference was so anointed, I felt the presence of the Lord as soon as I had entered the church. God bless you in all that He has called you to do. You are an inspiration to many. I am so blessed to call you sister and friend. My heart and calling is in the women’s prison. I minister the Message of the Cross to them because there along will they find the victory over the bondages in their life.
Again God Bless you!
Sorry, I’m just now seeing your comments! Thank you so much! We were so thankful that you and Sister Kristy and the ladies from your church got to attend the conference. We all need to be encouraged in the Lord and I hope that everyone that attended was touched by His Sweet Holy Spirit.
You are doing a great work for the Lord in the prison ministry, that He has called you too. So thankful for all those on the battlefield for our Lord!
Keep on Keeping on for Jesus!
Love and prayers,